This report provides meaningful and useful data on home health agency norms in the areas of compensation and benefits. The purpose of the report is to help providers understand how agencies around the state are compensating their employees so they can remain competitive.
The report provides pay rates per hour and per visit for administrative, support, and clinical staff. This year we also collected some per diem and 1099 rates for clinicians with limited participation. Additionally, recruitment incentives, employee benefits, productivity standards, pay differentials, and job description definitions are also provided. Data is subdivided into the following six distinct groupings.
- Statewide Certified providers (Medicare and Medicaid)
- Statewide Private Duty providers
- Exclusively Private Duty providers
- Health care regions 1-3 for Certified and Private Duty providers
- Health care regions 4-8 for Certified and Private Duty providers
- Health care regions 9-11 for Certified and Private Duty providers
The report is provided in electronic format for $250 for HCAF members and $350 for prospective members. Participating agencies receive the report at no charge.